The matrix is to determine which applicants meet the minimum qualifications and who has the most relevant job experience. The search committee should design the matrix categories to correspond to the required and preferred qualifications.
If a committee member determines that a candidate does not meet the required qualifications, then the candidate should not be scored on the rest of matrix. Only candidates who meet the required qualifications should be considered for the position.
- What is PeopleAdmin?
- What are the advantages of using PeopleAdmin Applicant Tracking?
- Who should I call if I have questions?
- How do I get access to the new faculty recruitment system?
- How will the hiring process change from the current process?
- What should I do with the applications I receive through email, fax or the mail?
- PeopleAdmin Faculty Training